Windows 10 & Windows 11 are Supported!
DO Not Work Windows 7, 8, 8.1
About Office 2021 Professional Plus
Office 2021 is available now, having launched alongside Windows 11 on 5 October ( on the same date as Windows 11). Office 2021 Professional Plus comes with a slew of new capabilities that will astound you as they work together to make your tasks easier, faster, and your productivity higher. You can now be the first to get this newly released suite.
In-Office 2021 Professional Plus, you will find new co-authoring features, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more. The developers have also worked on the performance. Everyday applications are convinced with a faster response, especially for weaker computers, this announcement represents a significant improvement and a reason for an upgrade.
1) Uninstall any existing ms office package and then restart your system.
2) Go to link Setup.office.com
3) Login with your Microsoft email account or create new ID if you don’t have one ( eg: [email protected], [email protected]). Please note it will get bind to the email id that you will enter here, which will not be changed later once it is bind.
4) Enter your product key, select India region and English language.
5) Then you will get an option to Download office software.
6) Install downloaded office software.
7) Open any app like Word or excel.
8) As soon as the app is opened it will prompt to activate the software Select first option “I want to activate the software over the Internet “ and click NEXT.